Day Time Products
- PanOxyl Acne Cream Wash: I use this cleanser every morning in the shower. I have had issues with acne since I was in middle school! There really has only been one time in my life where I’ve had completely clear skin. Luckily, that time is now! This cleanser really changed things for me. I heard about this product from my cousin when it was recommended to her by her dermatologist. I decided I would give it a try, because she had awesome results. Best decision of my life! After a couple weeks using this cleanser once a day my skin was completely clear. Not only does it clear existing acne, but it prevents future breakouts. I think that is the best part about Panoxyl, because I literally never breakout anymore. I am so happy I found this cleanser. Now there are two different cleansers offered; you can get 4% Benzoyl Peroxide or 10%. For all my current acne product users you know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It is the active ingredient in all acne medications, which is also what causes the harshness, and dries out your skin. All acne medication dries out skin. Some is more intense than others. I highly recommend the 4%. This one will give you a little dryness, but nothing you can’t handle. 10% is far too harsh for me! If your skin can handle it, go ahead and try 10%. For me the 4% works perfect. The best part about this product is that you can get it at your local CVS, and its under $10!
- Clearproof oil-free moisturizer for acne prone skin: Moisturizer is the one thing I cannot go a day without. It’s like hitting the refresh button on your face! I use this product every morning when I get out of the shower. After using cleanser in the shower my skin will instantly feel dry when I get out. The moisturizer makes my face feel normal again! I always use oil free moisturizers because I already have oily skin. If I use one that isn’t oil free my face will look greasy during the day (ew). If you are going to try PanOxyl, or any other acne cleanser, you will absolutely need to use a moisturizer. Also, this is another product for acne prone skin. I once took this product out of my routine, and I started to breakout. So I am keeping it forever! It also works as a primer for me. It makes your skin smooth and clean, ready to apply makeup evenly.
Night Time Products (step by step)
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water: This product is an amazing makeup remover. They offer two different kinds; one is waterproof and the other isn’t. This one here is waterproof (the blue cap), and I highly recommend it over the other (the pink cap). I use it to remove eye makeup like liner and mascara. I use a liquid liner that is waterproof making it difficult to remove sometimes. This cleansing water will take it right off!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: My favorite makeup removing wipes that I have been using forever! I use these wipes for the rest of my face. It removes all makeup so easily! It does take off the waterproof liner as well, I just like to use the cleansing water first, then I use the wipes for mostly my face makeup only. It removes all makeup, and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
- Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream: I just recently started using eye cream, because I am all about being preventive! Mary Kay has amazing skincare products for anti-aging. After I remove my makeup, I take a tiny bit of this product, and pat it around my eyes. it keeps your skin tight, and prevents wrinkles! Might as well fight wrinkles before they even start!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender: This spray is filled with calming botanicals which makes it perfect for night time use! It hydrates your skin, and also acts as a defense for skin aging. The Vitamin C in this spray will keep your skin looking young, and feeling smooth! It is best to use this product before you apply moisturizer. You can also use this after applying makeup as a setting spray. I don’t use it for setting spray because it leaves a dewy finish, and with my already oily skin I don’t like dewy (remember, it makes me look greasy). I always use a matte setting spray. Some people love the dewy look though. If thats you, definitely try this as a setting spray!
- Mary Kay Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer: I love moisturizer so much, I use it twice a day! This moisturizer is meant for anti-aging, which like I said, I am all about being preventative lately. It is so important to start early protecting your skin, and taking the necessary steps to prevent aging. I highly recommend Mary Kay skincare for anti-aging. They have so many different products you can choose from, and they definitely work! Another tip: use your moisturizer on your neck and upper chest area as well. It will help prevent lines on your neck, and wrinkles on your chest!
Now you’re all ready for bed!